Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hollus - Walking The Line



Well, it is a little soon to be posting another blog considering I usually wait a day, but I have a plethora of music. Plus, I couldn't help myself, since I'm listening to them right now and they're so good! Hollus is one of those bands you have no idea how you came across but you're glad you did. They're from Chicago and definitely have that Chicago sound. Twist is they also have that southern rock to them. It's quite delightful. Pretty much this band has that American-White feel. It's pretty trashy but good trashy.


I recommend the songs Foreign Film, Fever Song, and Gimme Trouble


Here's Walking The Line, but beautiful thing is that on their myspace they're giving away their cd's for free!

http://www.mediafire.com/?njnmnonoxoo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not a huge blogspot guy. So I couldnt quite figure out how to reach whomever wrote this but Thank You and please email us at hollusband@hotmail.com and identify yourself.
Cheers
Jamison
Hollus/vocals